Thursday, April 29, 2010

singing ladies part 1

show 4/21

1. sallie ford and the sound outside- danger
2. lava lava- marching
3. fancie- scarecrow (spider's bruise)
4. cat power- maybe not
5. witches- good ones
6. new bloods- oh deadly nightshade
7. the ex- mother
8. cadallaca- trouble with public places
9. heartless bastards- come a long way
10. diane cluck- easy to be around
11. noun- holy hell
12. jailbird thunderheart- the hit
13. barbara- a mourir pour mourir
14. sallie ford and the sound outside- write me a letter

2 comments:

  1. Just now making it back to check and see if you ever posted it- I'm never free to listen during your time slot and I live in Durham. But I love your show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! glad you enjoy it. im going to learn how to archive my shows and ill try and post them here or at least on WCOM's website or something. maybe even a podcast. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your support though. Nice to know folks like the show!!

    ReplyDelete